Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Speech-less.

Senior Year.
So, senior year eh? Yupp. Form 4 now and we only got 1 more year left. Actually, it is not a full year, minus the times we eat, sleep, laugh, or even online. It is about half a year maybe?? But, it’s on our hands to decide what we want to do. You just go on with you life and I just go on with mine. See? Everyone’s happy. 

So, that is what actually happen during senior year. Every each of us have our own vision and mission. And, often, these visions and missions need effort. Plus, when we are making some effort, rivals born. Rivals? Yes. They are more vicious than a lion, slicker than a fox or even nicer than your own mom! Dont trust me? Do trust me. Admit it. You found one eh? Me? I dont know either. Maybe yes or maybe no.


However, those are only just like tests from Allah. Whether you can endure it, its all in your hands. For me, school and senior year of course is indeed the most exciting moment in our life. I mean, we all live once and we all go to school once. Is is such an amazement when we are about to face the most deadliest examination fever but still, going through the school as a normal student. 

Sports, school events, ect. For me, we need to join them. Experience! Yes! Indeed very important experience in order to be a complete and total successful adult one day? I think so.


-oral test part 1-

p/s: type je berapi. tup tup, kekg sute pung dok kuo dari mulut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment